Vidhya Matric AdmissionTo begin your child journey into being a citizen of tomorrow, please fill in the admission form below:
- Parents are required to fill the registration form online or offline.
- Take the interaction/ test date.
- As per the interaction or test results, parents will be given admission form.
- Submit the admission form within 3 days of your results.
- Admission form is accepted along with the documents and fees.
- Mode of payment of fees shall be in Cheque / Cash?.
Entry Criteria for admission
Admissions are granted to students on the basis of the following assessments:
- LKG : Interaction of the child.
- UKG onwards: Written test based
- Student Viva are considered only as an interface technique
- Concept test are based on expected key milestones for every class
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Attested copy of birth certificate
- Progress card of previous academic year( std I onwards)
- Previous school’s leaving certificate if any
- Passport size photograph of a child, mother & father.
- Age Criteria for admission.
- Age Criteria for admission shall be as per the regulatory norms.